Monthly Book Club : Telemarketing
Time & Location
About the Event
Everybody is promoting something, and most of us have some resistance to the process of getting other people interested in whatever you are offering.
You will learn six proven exercises that get you warmed up. Learn strategies for conquering the fear of interrupting people, reluctance to call on friends, hesitancy to ask for referrals, fear of making mistakes, reluctance to call on people more successful or more educated, discomfort with the whole idea of selling or being a salesperson.
In this Prospecting Sales Book, you will discover:
- Part One: Maintaining a Positive Perspective
- Part Two: Defining the Prospecting Mentality
- Part Three: Shifting into the Prospecting Mentality
- Part Four: Overcoming Specific Fears
- Two Exercises to Get Started
- Values Clarification Exercise
- How to Psych Yourself Up to Prospect
And so much more!