Monthly Book Club : Sales Performance Enablement
Time & Location
About the Event
Why do some sales teams produce, while others struggle?
Why do some organizations scale while others never quite take off at all?
You will find the answers to these questions and many more in this book. The highest performers in the “sales industry” never focus on “selling.”. The best in this industry focus on being the best at helping others gain clarity on the change they seek, why that change is necessary, and how they can help them get there. It is not about slick tactics to induce your sales team to perform, or your prospects to purchase your offer.
This book is about
- getting clear about the change you and your offer bring to the world
- finding the perfect balance between automation and human interaction
- making intelligent business decisions based on data, not emotion
- having the right systems and processes in place, to ensure your sales team comes from a place of truth with each customer interaction
- instilling confidence along every step of the customer journey
- providing real opportunity that attracts the right customers, the right closers, and crushes the competition
- coming from a place of truth and transparency
In “The 'Ultimate Playbook' for High Performing Sales Teams.”, Randall Grizzle and Deborah Burris share the unique system they have developed to:
- Develop a seamless sales process to close more deals
- Find, train, and keep high-quality closers
- Foster a healthy, high-performance sales culture that keeps the team motivated and energized.
This book helps sales managers and sales professionals alike. Every business owner, influencer, coach, or sales professional that wants to help more people and make a difference in the world with what they sell, needs this playbook.